Charlie Thronson and Parsons Behle & Latimer have represented clients in some of the largest verdicts and settlements in the Western United States. Recent verdicts and semi truck accident settlements include:
1. $1,750,000.00 recovery for pizza delivery man killed by semi while standing on side of roadway.
2. $1,592,908.23 unanimous jury verdict for farmer with mild traumatic brain injury when struck from behind by semi.
Current cases include:
1. Rancher rear-ended by semi, causing his vehicle to roll several times, killing him.
2. Client struck by another semi at high rate of speed, severely disabling her and ending her career.
3. Client, former police detective, struck by speeding truck while stopped for accident on freeway, causing significant brain damage.
4. Client struck by semi while making left turn, causing severe back injuries.